Code of Conduct
Principle 1 Respect for Work Relationships, we shall not undertake actions that may unfairly or unlawfully jeopardize a work seeker’s employment or prevent a work seeker from seeking work from other sources.
Principle 2 Respect for Honesty & Transparency, we shall act honestly in all dealings with work seekers, clients and vendors.
Principle 3 Respect for Professional Knowledge, we shall strive to develop and maintain a satisfactory level of relevant and current professional knowledge.
Principle Respect for Confidentiality & Privacy, we must observe the highest principles of integrity, professionalism, equity and fair practice to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of candidate and client information.
Define Objectives and Specifications
- Understanding client’s business, market positioning, job profile in relation to corporate objectives, vision, culture and growth targets and subsequently prepare a Person specification based on these criteria.
- Develop a search plan.
Identify and Assess Candidates
- Industry profiling and mapping to attract the best fit candidates using database and network of contacts.
- Identify candidates based on competency, experience and background.
- Share long-list with the client.
- Post a progressive discussion with the client, share shortlist along with candidate resumes.
Interviews, Selection & Joining
- Coordinate and schedule Interviews.
- Negotiate offer, acceptance and joining.
- Resignation preparation.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure smooth transition and on-boarding of executive.