Best IT Recruitment Placement Consultants Agency in Delhi NCR
Designation: Project Manager
Desired experience: 3 – 5 years in Project Management
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA and equivalent/Any Graduate.
Job location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift Timings: (6 PM onwards EST)
· Manage full service, sample only , ad-hoc, tracking, healthcare, IHUT’s, Recruits for online quantitative market research data collection division.
· Set up and implement new and on-going projects.
· Set client expectations, understand the client objectives, and proactively provide solutions within the scope of the process and technology.
· Set project delivery timelines and manage the overall profitability of every project while maintaining the quality and timeline of deliverables.
· Close coordination with bidding and sales and be proactive in communication for any delays or revisions in delivery expectations.
· Ensure clear communication and outline of project requirements and timelines to client and other teams involved (vendors, partners etc.)
· Project coordination with other client services groups (e.g., survey programmers, data processing, sample management, partners, vendors, Sales etc)
· Ensure seamless initiation, management, and closure of projects (Preparation of Work order, Conciliation of project metrics, Revenue Calculation, Invoicing, Timely payments etc)
· Provide timely status reports, project analysis, and recommendations
· Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
· Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and meet the client’s requirements.
· Ensure that client needs, and project objectives are consistently met.
· Perform Customer Relationship Management and Teamwork.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned Account teams.
· Excellent communication skills (both Written and Verbal)
· Analytical and Quick Learning Attitude
· Ability to Multi- Task, manage multiple aspects with a flair
· Proactive streak in communication with clients/internal teams
· Solution provider with a positive approach
· Flexibility to change and adapt
· Open to working in US shifts
· Prior experience of working with International clientele and understanding of US/UK/EU markets and overall culture.
· Exposure and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint etc
Please fill the following details:
1) Current CTC
2) Expected CTC
3) Notice Period
4) Current Location
5) Reason of Change
6) Years of Experience
For more details mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other job openings please visit this link: http://www.destinyhrgroup.com/it-jobs/
Jobs for Project Manager in Gurgaon, Job for Project Manager in Gurgaon, Project Manager Jobs in Gurgaon, Project Manager Job in Gurgaon
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com