Best IT Recruitment Placement Consultants Agency in Delhi NCR
Designation: HR Executive
Desired experience: 1 – 2 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Good hike on current CTC
Job location: Jaipur (JagatPura)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Timing: India 3 AM to 1 PM
Recruitment and Support:
- Requirement gathering from concerned departmental heads and preparing the job description.
- Share job descriptions with placement consultants and post JD on job portals.
- Shortlisting profiles received from Consultants or through job portals. Conduct preliminary round for ensuring fitment and providing the necessary information about the job responsibilities.
- Coordinate with shortlisted resume and line-up candidates for interviews and facilitate the interview process.
- Generate and issue offer letters for selected candidates and employment agreement after joining.
- Maintaining a records of ID & proofs for the employees on board
- Induction of the new joining.
- Provide brief about the organization and its business operations etc.
- Introduce new employees to their respective department heads.
- Facilitate Employee Exiting – Conducting Exit Interviews, coordinate & manage full & final settlement with the help of finance department and sending circular to other departments at the time of relieving of an employee. Issuing of required documents for the relieving of an employee.
- Ensure that all communication from Management is communicated to employees.
- Clarify the Employee Grievance and various issues/queries on Leave policy, Salary payment.
- Good experience in Policy Making & Strategy Planning:
- Making and implementing HR Policies.
- Regular interaction with employees & Management to exchange information and to discuss operational and other issues.
- Maintain & Update the Daily/Weekly/Monthly MIS report, HR files and employee information in various reports like employee database, employee CV’s, preparing all HR letters and certificates etc.
- Planning, organization and execution of regular team & management meets.
- Maintain the employee attendance in Time Management System and generate the attendance report by online system for the salary process.
- To coordinate with the finance department for monthly payroll system, make necessary entries for new joiners, separation cases, unpaid leave.
- Accomplishing various daily and monthly administrative tasks.
- Purchasing and maintaining log of pantry and stationary items.
- Maintaining the record of such payments and get them entered in the book by the accountant.
- Handling and directing all incoming and outgoing correspondence via mails/couriers/fax.
- Maintaining a record of all the communications being sent & received from various statutory & non-statutory bodies for compliance matters.
- Every task that is to protect, promote and sub-serve the interests of the company.
Please fill the following details
1) Current CTC
2) Expected CTC
3) Notice Period
4) Current Location
5) Reason of Change
6) Years of Experience
For more details mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other job openings please visit this link: http://www.destinyhrgroup.com/it-jobs/
HR Executive Jobs in Jaipur, HR Executive Job in Jaipur, Jobs for HR Executive in Jaipur, Job for HR Executive in Jaipur
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com